Lonely Planet

Lonely Planet

Monday 9 May 2011

Reflection questions

1.Considering the development opportunities available to you this year, how have you applied what    you learned?
I will apply what I learned to share it to other students and my friends. I will give those lots information about Global Warming. I will tell them to start taking care the World and start doing something that will impact the world and make the world become better.
2.What strengths do you possess that you can use at a higher level next year?
I will use all my skills and what I learned at this class to help others and maybe next year practice my typing skill because I type slowly if I compare to other students. Maybe next year, I can take some more computer classes such a s Yearbook class or other kind of computer classes.
3.What obstacles must you work through so you can meet all your goals for this year?
This year at International, I learned lots things about colleges and learned how to use the Microsoft tools. My goals for this year were to expend my knowledge and my social skills.
4.Discuss what you have learned during the class and how it will assist you in achieving further academic and work related goals.
At this computer technology class, I had learned lots things about how to use lots computer tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and other things. The biggest thing I learned at this class.
5.If you could do any assignment over this year, which one would be and why? Any regrets?
If I can do the assignment over again, I want to do my resume over again because I didn't put down a lot of things that I had involved. I don’t think I am regret about anything I learned this year, but I want to learn more about the Microsoft Excel because I am not totally understand how the program works. 
6.What are three words you would use to describe this class?
This class is very fascinated because I like to use the computer and some of the programs we learned at this class teach me lots things about how the computer programs work.
7.How did your computer skills grow or improve over the course of this year?
This year, I had learned lots computer vocabularies and I understood how to use lots Microsoft programs and I think I typing skill is getting better and better because I have many opportunities to practice my typing skill.
8.What were your greatest challenges or lessons learned?
The greatest challenge for this year and for me is the Microsoft Excel because it confuses me a lot of time. I think I just don’t understand what the teacher was talking about and I think I didn’t catch up with other student and the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment